Are you planning ahead and looking for ways to spoil mom for Mother's Day? Well, you're in luck. We've rounded up a few ideas to make the day brighter for your mom, or any of the mother figures in your life.
Make Her Breakfast in Bed
Whether she's a whiz in the kitchen or has her favorite restaurants on speed dial, your mom deserves a break today. Wake her up with a delicious breakfast in bed and she'll be so glad she raised you right.
- Fluffy Gluten Free Pancakes with Mountain Valley Sparkling
- Dreamy Pomegranate Blackberry Rolls feat. Mountain Valley Sparkling
- Sparkling Water Pancakes from Culinary Ambassador Chef William Dissen
- Blackberry Pomegranate Monkey Bread Muffins
Make Mom a Cocktail...or Mocktail
Remember that time you knocked over your mom's favorite vase because you definitely didn't hear her when she said to stop throwing that ball indoors? Or when she had to take you to the ER in the middle of the night because....well...you know what you did. Mom's really seen it all, and she deserves a drink. Here are some cocktail, low-ABV and alcohol-free mocktail recipes she's going to love.
- Low Calorie Mocktail Recipe: Sparkling Blackberry, Sage & Grapefruit
- Low Calorie Cocktail Recipe: Whiskey Peach Tea
- Strawberry Key Lime Spritz
- Our Favorite Mocktails & Infused Water Recipes
DIY a spring water facial mask for mom
Make mom feel truly pampered with a DIY spa treatment that won't break the bank. Here's a way to make you both feel and look great, these facial mask recipes are made all the better with a touch of Mountain Valley Spring Water.
Sign mom up for home delivery of her favorite water
If you aren't near mom this Mother's Day - and you already sent her flowers last year - give her the gift that keeps on giving by by signing her up to get Mountain Valley Spring Water delivered straight to her door, learn more here.
To all the moms who make our lives better every day - Happy Mother's Day weekend from Mountain Valley Spring Water! Cheers to all the amazing things you do.