Dry January or not, we can’t get enough mocktails and infused waters. Just a sip can transform any dreary winter day into a sunny summer patio!
Below are a few of our favorites.
Sparkling Peach Iced Tea
- 4 cups of your favorite iced tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chopped fresh peaches (set some aside for a garnish)
- 1 bottle of Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water (any size)
- Fresh mint
- Make your favorite iced tea per the instructions.
- Make a peach simple syrup by bringing one cup of sugar, one cup of water and 2 cups of chopped fresh peaches to a boil, reduce and simmer for 20 minutes (or until peaches are softened). Strain out liquid and let cool.
- To assemble, add ice to a glass and fill about 3/4 of the way up with tea.
- Add a few tablespoons of the peach simple syrup, or more, per your taste.
- Add a splash of Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water, then garnish with a peach slice and a sprig of mint. Cheers a friend and enjoy!
Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Limeade
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 48 oz Mountain Valley Key Lime Twist Sparkling Water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4-5 thyme sprigs
- Bring sugar, lime zest and ½ cup water to a simmer on medium-high heat in a saucepan.
- Cook until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- Pour Mountain Valley Key Lime Twist Sparkling Water into a large, ice –filled pitcher.
- Add lime juice and simple syrup to taste.
- Garnish with lime slices and thyme sprigs.
Sparkling Blackberry, Sage & Grapefruit Mocktail
- 6 fresh blackberries
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 4 ounces Mountain Valley Blackberry Pomegranate Sparkling Water
- Place blackberries and sage leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle until blackberries are disintegrated.
- Add simple syrup and grapefruit juice. Shake vigorously.
- Put ice in your glass of choice and strain mixture over the ice.
- Pour in Mountain Valley Blackberry Pomegranate Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with sage leaves and any additional blackberries.