Mountain Valley Spring Water was proud to partner with the James Beard Foundation in Denver recently for Taste America: Denver at Cantina Loca. The intimate dinner event featured Chef Dana Rodriguez of Cantina Loca and Chef Jen Jasinski of Rioja, who collaboratively prepared a multi-course menu that reflected each of their signature styles while highlighting the uniqueness of their restaurants and the Denver community.
Alongside our iconic green glass bottles of Spring and Sparkling water, the menu for the evening included:
- Lavender Sourdough with Kerrygold Butter and Fleur de Sel
- SakanaBlue Salmon Aguachile with Serrano–Blood Orange Water
- Quince Tortelloni with Saffron Broth, Manchego, Jamón Ibérico, and Herb Salad
- Mezcal and Citrus–Braised Beef Short Ribs with Maizotto Creamy Corn Risotto and Oaxacan Mole Sauce
- Maizotto Creamy Corn Risotto with Mole and Microgreen Salad
- Vanilla Bean–Poached Pears with Chestnut Ganache, Spiced Chestnut Syrup, and Toasted Meringue Kisses
We are proud to support the James Beard Foundation and their Open for Good campaign which is committed to helping independent restaurants survive this crisis, rebuild better, and thrive for the long term. We're looking forward to more events with the James Beard Foundation in 2022, so stay tuned for more highlights throughout the year!