A New Orleans' original, Brennan's and its nouvelle-Creole cuisine is a staple in the city's dining scene. Known for its elaborate French tableside presentation, the invention of Bananas Foster, and, of course, its famous turtle residents, Brennan's has been charming diners since 1946.
We recently invited sommelier and beverage director Braithe Tidwell - part of the all-female team leading the beverage program at Brennan's - for an Instagram Live where she whipped up this refreshing and summery twist on a classic, a Mountain Valley Wisconsin Old Fashioned featuring Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling.
Mountain Valley Wisconsin Old Fashioned
- 1.5 ounces Brandy
- 2 ounces Rosé Champagne (or Sparkling Wine)
- 1 ounces Strawberry purée
- 2 ounces Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish Orange Slice
- Garnish Strawberry slice
- Build in a wine glass with ice.
- Add in all ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with an Orange and Strawberry slice and enjoy!