This is also your reminder to enter our giveaway before it ends on September 8 HERE and you might receive a Large Big Green Egg in an intEGGrated Nest+Handler Package as well as a full pallet of Mountain Valley Spring Water - that's 60 CASES of your favorite Spring & Sparkling water in 333ml glass - delivered straight to your door.
Alright, after all that hard work entering the giveaway, you deserve a break. How about a grilled cocktail (or refreshing mocktail!)? What better way to celebrate these last glorious weeks of summer than with this Grilled Blackberry Lemonade with White Peach cocktail feat. Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling and fruit grilled on a Big Green Egg from #TeamGreen partner @tylerplayswithfire, full recipe below.
Grilled Blackberry Lemonade with White Peach
For the simple syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Mountain Valley Spring Water
- 1 cup blackberries sliced in half (cherries or your favorite fruit will also work)
- Bring water & sugar to a boil until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and add the berries.
- Simmer & stir until the syrup has taken on the color, but not until the berries fall apart.
- Strain berries out & set aside.
For the garnish:
- Take strained berries, approximately 1 tbsp of honey and mix so the berry segments separate, but don’t mix to a mush.
For the cocktail:
- 2oz simple syrup
- 2oz lemon juice
- 2oz whiskey
- 2oz Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water
- Combine ingredients and pour over ice, spoon a bar spoon of garnish on top and give it a stir.
Pro-tip: Make this a non-alcoholic mocktail by simply not adding whiskey & increasing the Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water to 3 oz.