Break out the bar carts, it's time for a fresh new cocktail recipe to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!
Bar Manager Travis Archer of the always cool Osteria La Buca in Los Angeles whipped up this recipe for the refreshing Mountain Valley Ranch Hand featuring your favorite tequila and Mountain Valley Sparkling Spring Water. You probably have many of the ingredients for this simple recipe already in your home bar.
Full recipe below and, as always, please drink responsibly.
- 1.5 oz Blanco Tequila
- .5 oz Orange Liqueur
- Two limes (one for juicing and one for garnishing)
- 1 bottle of Mountain Valley Sparking Spring Water, any size
- Cut one lime in half and use it to wet the rim of your glass.
- Dip glass in Tajín to rim.
- Juice both lime halves into the glass.
- Pour in tequila & orange liqueur, ice and top with Mountain Valley Spring Sparkling Water to your taste.
- Stir gently and garnish with another lime.
- Grab a few friends & enjoy!