Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner and for those looking for a non-alcoholic take on a classic, look no further than this Mountain Valley Margarita Mocktail.
Let's face it, we love a good tequila cocktail too - Mountain Valley Ranch Hand, anyone? But our spin on this delish recipe from Spruce Eats - which we've dubbed the Mountain Valley Margarita Mocktail because we love alliteration - let's you still feel festive without the booze.
This tasty mocktail is good with chips, dips and either regular Mountain Valley Sparkling or our Key Lime Twist, for the lime lovers. Don't take our word for it, make one today and be sure to tell us on Instagram or Facebook what you think!
Mountain Valley Margarita Mocktail
- Flaky sea salt, for rimming
- Lime wedge, for rim and garnish
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, approx 2 medium limes
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, approx1/2 medium lemon
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice, approx 1/2 small orange
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Mountain Valley Sparkling or Key Lime Twist Sparkling
- Add the salt rim to your glass of choice by wetting the rim with a lime wedge around the edge. Roll the rim in a small dish of flaky sea salt and tap off any excess. (We also love a Tajin rim and it works here too!)
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and add the lime, lemon, and orange juices along with the agave nectar. Stir well for at least 30 seconds.
- Top with Mountain Valley Sparkling or Key Lime Twist Sparkling, to your tastes.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.