We are big fans of bourbon. Especially the storied Belle Meade Bourbon from our friends at Nelson's Green Brier Distillery in Nashville. They created this Berry Peach Spritzer featuring Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling that we think you'll soon be a fan of as well.
Berry Peach Spritzer:
- 1.5 oz Belle Meade Bourbon
- .5 oz lemon juice
- .75 oz Crème de Mure (blackberry liqueur)
- .25 oz simple syrup
- 1-2 oz Mountain Valley Spring White Peach Sparkling Water
- Add all ingredients (except for the Mountain Valley) to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water and garnish with a lemon wheel.