We jumped at the chance to work with our friends at Monfefo - makers of organic cold-pressed juice blends with high quality ingredients - for a unique Ginger Mezcal Spritzer. This herbaceous cocktail made with Madre Mezcal and Mountain Valley Sparkling Spring Water is perfect for Cinco De Mayo or any day, really.
Celebrate at home with the recipe below!
- 1 oz Monfefo Ginger Shot
- 3 oz Mountain Valley Sparkling Water
- 1 oz Madre Mezcal
- Salt to sprinkle
- Mountain Valley Spring Water (for ice cube)
- Prepare the ginger ice cube by freezing 1 oz of ginger shot with 1 oz of water in an ice cube tray.
- Once frozen, place the ice cube in your glass and mix in the sparkling water and mezcal.
- Shake, sprinkle with salt, and sip in goodness!